Sunday, January 20, 2008

getting started wow i'm excited

wow i am getting started i am very excited about sharing my observations of dewayne and amy,my western bluebirds. this is all new to me not bluebirds but computers so forgive my computer mistakes my goals : #1 public awareness programs for adults and children #2 the JILL MARTIN MEMORIAL BLUEBIRD TRAIL CURRENTLY WITH 52 HOUSES ---plan to have another 50 houses built and erected by march 1 2008. my current JMMBT will range from PERRYDALE OREGON TO PEDEE OREGON.

3 comments:

Julie Martin said...

Do western bluebirds migrate to the bay area?

Feeding bluebirds said...

western bluebirds migrate as far south as mexico i have read no personalobservations as yet i believe weather and food supply determine how far south they go in winter

Unknown said...

I was at Kale Nursery this morning bright and early, bought a ceramic Western Blubird for Tanner, I also shared with the young man who waited on me about the Bluebird Trail, so will send him this site, as he said, his Mom is very into the Western Bluebirds.

Good going, nice to have this site, it will only grow, as people share more and more.